- Posts: 53
- Thank you received: 0
Remove variant price frmProduct Category Page only
- teleactive
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 7 months ago #142917
by teleactive
Remove variant price frmProduct Category Page only was created by teleactive
I tested CSS code like this
.hikashop_product_price_full{display: none;}
but it removes all pricing just like the radio button in Display.
I need to remove pricing from the Category summary page for products with variants
or
I could remove all pricing from Category summary page.
What is the code to do this and does it go in the CSS? (where and what lines to replace or ad)
.hikashop_product_price_full{display: none;}
but it removes all pricing just like the radio button in Display.
I need to remove pricing from the Category summary page for products with variants
or
I could remove all pricing from Category summary page.
What is the code to do this and does it go in the CSS? (where and what lines to replace or ad)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #142996
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Remove variant price frmProduct Category Page only
There is no need to add/change any code for that.
Simply turn off the "show prices" option of your products listing menus/modules via the menu Display>Content menus/modules and you won't see the prices on the listing.
Simply turn off the "show prices" option of your products listing menus/modules via the menu Display>Content menus/modules and you won't see the prices on the listing.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- teleactive
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 53
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 7 months ago #143313
by teleactive
Replied by teleactive on topic Remove variant price frmProduct Category Page only
In Display > Content Modules >
I have four enabled that might control the price showing. I turned off the price option on all of the with no effect.
Effect 1
Associated products listing for category listing menu 583
Categories of Products
Associated products listing for category listing menu 479
www.gammie.com/products/wheelchairs
Please review and give me another solution. Let me know if you need log in access.
I have four enabled that might control the price showing. I turned off the price option on all of the with no effect.
Effect 1
Associated products listing for category listing menu 583
Categories of Products
Associated products listing for category listing menu 479
www.gammie.com/products/wheelchairs
Please review and give me another solution. Let me know if you need log in access.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #143327
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Remove variant price frmProduct Category Page only
There is no other solution.
As I said, go in the menu Display>Content menus and edit your menu (with the id 521) and turn off that option there.
As I said, go in the menu Display>Content menus and edit your menu (with the id 521) and turn off that option there.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds