Skip to main content

Product name in cart

More
12 years 7 months ago #142963 by malvin111
Hello,

I try to change the CART_PRODUCT_NAME to PRODUCT_PAGE_TITLE in the displayed shopping-cart. I tried to do this in the cart+showcart+showcarts.php but it didn´t work for now. I did this changing already in the product-->listing_img_desc and it worked just fine. This way I can make a short version of the product name for the catagory & (hopefully) cart and a long version for the product page & invoice.

Could you please tell me what line(s) in which file(s) I have to change?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #142970 by malvin111
Replied by malvin111 on topic Product name in cart
Okay, never mind. I found it!

The problem is solved!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum