- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Cannot get category description to show
12 years 7 months ago #143123
by brianbye
Cannot get category description to show was created by brianbye
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
hartlandtroop380.com/buy-tickets/category/14-donations
hartlandtroop380.com/buy-tickets/category/13-tickets
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.1 Stable [ Ember ] 18-December-2013 14:30 GMT
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.23
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox, latest
Here is my problem.
I am trying to get the category descriptions do display. I have checked all the settings I know about and cannot figuire it out. All I am trying to do is get the category description to show on the category page.
Im sure its a simple fix but I cannot figuire it out. Any help is much appreciated.
Thanks !
hartlandtroop380.com/buy-tickets/category/14-donations
hartlandtroop380.com/buy-tickets/category/13-tickets
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.1 Stable [ Ember ] 18-December-2013 14:30 GMT
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.23
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox, latest
Here is my problem.
I am trying to get the category descriptions do display. I have checked all the settings I know about and cannot figuire it out. All I am trying to do is get the category description to show on the category page.
Im sure its a simple fix but I cannot figuire it out. Any help is much appreciated.
Thanks !
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #143130
by brianbye
Replied by brianbye on topic Cannot get category description to show
Never mind. I just figuired it out.
Thanks
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds