- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 0
Social network plugin at the product listing page.
12 years 7 months ago #143192
by Topah
Social network plugin at the product listing page. was created by Topah
Hi,
I just extended my subscription and I've been a happy Hikashop owner for few years already. Thanks for the great support. I did not find info with the search so I started a new topic.
I like the social network plugin but if I am correct it is only showing at the product page. Is there any way to get it visible product listing page? I guess many customers won't even go to the product details page and then I miss the opportunity to get the social network visibility because the plugin is visible only after customer clicks to the product page from the product listing page.
Thanks again for the great product and hopefully there is a solution for this.
I just extended my subscription and I've been a happy Hikashop owner for few years already. Thanks for the great support. I did not find info with the search so I started a new topic.
I like the social network plugin but if I am correct it is only showing at the product page. Is there any way to get it visible product listing page? I guess many customers won't even go to the product details page and then I miss the opportunity to get the social network visibility because the plugin is visible only after customer clicks to the product page from the product listing page.
Thanks again for the great product and hopefully there is a solution for this.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #143260
by Tristan
Replied by Tristan on topic Social network plugin at the product listing page.
Hi,
Indeed, the social network plugin can only appears at the product page. There is no option to implement it in the product listing, because its running would be different, and the plugin couldn't handle it. If you really want to see it in product listing, you'll have to make some specific coding directly in the plugin's files.
EDIT : Perhaps can you find a way to do it with some Joomla's extension like : tinyurl.com/mba67kx
Indeed, the social network plugin can only appears at the product page. There is no option to implement it in the product listing, because its running would be different, and the plugin couldn't handle it. If you really want to see it in product listing, you'll have to make some specific coding directly in the plugin's files.
EDIT : Perhaps can you find a way to do it with some Joomla's extension like : tinyurl.com/mba67kx
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by Tristan.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds