- Posts: 19
- Thank you received: 0
Changing variant suppresses product image
12 years 7 months ago #143380
by jcutbush
Changing variant suppresses product image was created by jcutbush
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
ehunter.ca/products/spin-mops/product/1-spin-mop
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.24
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 26.0 and IE 10.0.9200.16750
When I change the characteristic of the product, then the product image is not displayed anymore. I am using the template Shape5 vertex which I wonder if this is conflicting with it.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.24
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 26.0 and IE 10.0.9200.16750
When I change the characteristic of the product, then the product image is not displayed anymore. I am using the template Shape5 vertex which I wonder if this is conflicting with it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #143408
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Changing variant suppresses product image
Hi there,
I just checked and you have a css rule which is added to the image when you load a characteristic.
At the page load you have opacity: 1; and when you click on a variant it goes opacity: 0;
Did you modified anything in the view that could occur that?
I just checked and you have a css rule which is added to the image when you load a characteristic.
At the page load you have opacity: 1; and when you click on a variant it goes opacity: 0;
Did you modified anything in the view that could occur that?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #143585
by jcutbush
Replied by jcutbush on topic Changing variant suppresses product image
No, I didn't change anything that could do that. The only thing I could think of is the Shape5 vertex template that I am using. How could I go about looking into this?
Thanks.
Jeff
Thanks.
Jeff
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 7 months ago #143611
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Changing variant suppresses product image
Hi Jeff,
A solution can be to use this kind of CSS code :
A solution can be to use this kind of CSS code :
Code:
.hikashop_product_main_image_subdiv img {
opacity: 1 !important;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds