- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Multiple option with different price
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #143639
by heliroty
Multiple option with different price was created by heliroty
HikaShop Business 2.2.2
Joomla version -- : 3.2.2
SO Windows
PHP 5.4.19
MySQL 5.5.32
Hi, I'm traying to make a scroll to show multiple option with diferents prices but I cannot find the way to get it.
For example:
My purpose is (an example):
-Departures:
\-- Roma (+20)
\-- London (+50)
\-- Madrid (+10)
The users only can select one of them. And the final price is the travel price + the option the user select.
Thank you for your help
Joomla version -- : 3.2.2
SO Windows
PHP 5.4.19
MySQL 5.5.32
Hi, I'm traying to make a scroll to show multiple option with diferents prices but I cannot find the way to get it.
For example:
My purpose is (an example):
-Departures:
\-- Roma (+20)
\-- London (+50)
\-- Madrid (+10)
The users only can select one of them. And the final price is the travel price + the option the user select.
Thank you for your help
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by heliroty.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #143659
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Multiple option with different price
The following user(s) said Thank You: heliroty
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds