- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Select quanity in category
12 years 7 months ago #143707
by brianbye
Select quanity in category was created by brianbye
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
hartlandtroop380.com
-- HikaShop version -- : Starter: 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.23
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
I am trying to change the add to cart button in the product category to the ajax quanity cart button. I can get the ajax on the product page but not on the category page. Here are some screen shots to show what I mean.
-- HikaShop version -- : Starter: 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.23
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
I am trying to change the add to cart button in the product category to the ajax quanity cart button. I can get the ajax on the product page but not on the category page. Here are some screen shots to show what I mean.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #143759
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Select quanity in category
You can do like that:
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/24521-ho...t-listing.html#24537
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/24521-ho...t-listing.html#24537
The following user(s) said Thank You: brianbye
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #143780
by brianbye
Replied by brianbye on topic Select quanity in category
It worked. Thanks. Had to add it to quantity.php
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds