- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
Add to Cart not remaining on the same page
- joompeach1
-
Topic Author
- Offline
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.12
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome 32.0.1700.107 m
Upon Adding a product to Shopping Cart, I'm Re-directed to a white content screen with "HikaShop , Joomla!™ Online Store Component" even though I've checked the configuration option within Hikashop to "Stay and display popup notice" or "Always stay on the same page".
All the product's get replaced with "HikaShop , Joomla!™ Online Store Component" but the shopping cart on the right remains with the addition of the extra product.
Peach
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Can you give me more information about the issue that you are having through some screenshots for example ? Also, can you check if your have a JavaScript error when you use your Add to cart button ?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- joompeach1
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
- Active the Joomla debug mode ("Administration->Global configuration->System->Debug System/Language")
- Set the "error reporting" option of the Joomla configuration to "maximum"
- Test it again so that we can see if it display an error message.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- joompeach1
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
I get the following:
39 Queries Logged 25.5 ms
8 duplicate found!
3 duplicates: #6 #17 #18
2 duplicates: #12 #24
3 duplicates: #13 #25 #27
When I scroll down to the Duplicate queries for #6 #17 and #18 I get:
SELECT id, home, template, s.params
FROM nh1zm_template_styles as s
LEFT JOIN nh1zm_extensions as e
ON e.element=s.template
AND e.type='template'
AND e.client_id=s.client_id
WHERE s.client_id = 0
AND e.enabled = 1
When I scroll down to the Duplicate queries for #12 #24 I get:
SELECT a.*
FROM nh1zm_hikashop_cart AS a
WHERE (a.cart_id =
AND a.cart_type = 'cart'
ORDER BY a.cart_modified DESC
LIMIT 1
When I scroll down to the Duplicate queries for #13 #25 #27 I get:
SELECT b.*,c.*
FROM nh1zm_hikashop_cart_product AS b
LEFT JOIN nh1zm_hikashop_product AS c
ON b.product_id=c.product_id
WHERE b.cart_id = 8
AND b.product_id > 0
ORDER BY c.product_parent_id ASC,b.cart_product_modified ASC
I hope this additional Information helps
Peach
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Could you try to download the last version of Hikashop on our website (2.3.0) and try again?
Also, do you have any other popup system on your site can you open any popup?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- joompeach1
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
Not using any other Pop-up system for my website far as I know.
Peach
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Can you change the value of the "Use AJAX when possible for add to cart buttons" option through the page "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Main" ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- joompeach1
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- joompeach1
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
I'm still being Re-directed to a blank page without errors after deleting a product from the shopping cart whilst continuing to shop,
This will likely be confusing and frustrating for the customer - Is there a Use AJAX when deleting from the cart option somewhere or an alternative fix?
Many Thanks
Peach
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
We fixed a trouble link to the "user ajax when possible" in a "hot fix" of HikaShop 2.3.0
Can you please download/install it and tell us if the latest package fix totally this problem ?
Thanks
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- joompeach1
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
My drop dowm menu options take customers directly to a category filled with that categories products, this all works perfectly - I can add products to the cart and the message comes up to let the customer know, I can interact with them all just fine too but soon as I delete a product from the shopping cart all products on the page other then the gift idea's all disapear.
It's almost as if it it's not diverting back to the menu and to another page or not loading the products from the page properly.
Any additional guesses to why this might be?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Don't you have fill a value for the option "URL where you will be redirected when the cart is empty" in Configuration > Main > Cart.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- joompeach1
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
Mike
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- joompeach1
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
Mike
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- joompeach1
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
At first I had each drop down menu item as a HikaShop Category - That menu Category was then linked to an associated product module containing the products. When I checked the product modules in Joomla none of these had a selected menu position on Gantry - So I played around a little.
I changed all the drop down menu's in Joomla to Hikashop Product Listings and un associated all product modules from these. Then I went into the modules I just un-associated within Joomla, set their module positions to Content Top-A and selected each module to display only on the relevant pages. After all I this I selected each Product Listing Menu item not to display any products and now finally it seems to work. When I remove and add products to and from the cart It remains on the same page.
Having an entire new set of issues now. Since all the modules are fixed to a set position when I access the product information by interacting with a product it pushes that information to under the product listings and you have to scroll down to view it (Which most people won't see).
Ideally I need a fix my original problem where deleting an item from a card would wipe the screen of all category products....Why does it do that? I'm trying so many different ways to get around this but nothing is working.
Mike
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- joompeach1
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I am a little lost with your different messages.
Would it be possible to have a summarize of your current problem and trying to separate the different problems in very separated questions/threads ?
We do not have any access to your website and we do not have any of your configuration.
So we are currently blind and it will be very difficult to help you without having information about your problem, your website and your configuration.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Here is the website.
www.skin.com.au/shade-sunscreen/product/...el-by-la-roche-posay
when a item is added to the cart the product disappears from the page
I can only imagine I have something configured wrong.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.