- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 0
Arrows prev/next product not work in manufacturers
12 years 7 months ago #144542
by liucash
Arrows prev/next product not work in manufacturers was created by liucash
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.betterbrandwatch.com/index.php?optio...g&Itemid=378&lang=en
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.18
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All browsers
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
Hello,
I added the arrows "next product" and "previous product." work well but if I go to "manufacturers" do not.
for example, this link points to a Product Category (work):
www.betterbrandwatch.com/index.php?optio...y_pathway=90&lang=en
This link points to a manufacturer (not work):
www.betterbrandwatch.com/index.php?optio...y_pathway=86&lang=en
how can I bring up the arrows in "manufacturers"?
Thank you.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.18
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All browsers
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
Hello,
I added the arrows "next product" and "previous product." work well but if I go to "manufacturers" do not.
for example, this link points to a Product Category (work):
www.betterbrandwatch.com/index.php?optio...y_pathway=90&lang=en
This link points to a manufacturer (not work):
www.betterbrandwatch.com/index.php?optio...y_pathway=86&lang=en
how can I bring up the arrows in "manufacturers"?
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #144555
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Arrows prev/next product not work in manufacturers
Hi there,
[strike]You should make sure that the "Show shortcuts to other category products" option is enabled for the module/menu which displays your manufacturers
. I guess it's set to no.[/strike]
EDIT: Actually you should try to disable the option Simplified breadcrumbs " via "Hikashop->System-Features->'SEF url options'". Thus the system won't differentiate manufacturers and categories.
[strike]You should make sure that the "Show shortcuts to other category products" option is enabled for the module/menu which displays your manufacturers
EDIT: Actually you should try to disable the option Simplified breadcrumbs " via "Hikashop->System-Features->'SEF url options'". Thus the system won't differentiate manufacturers and categories.
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by Eliot.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds