- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Add to cart --> Change the name
12 years 7 months ago #144571
by heliroty
Add to cart --> Change the name was created by heliroty
HikaShop Business 2.2.2
Joomla version -- : 3.2.2
SO Windows
PHP 5.4.19
MySQL 5.5.32
Hi,
I have read the tutorial "customize the display" but I can't find the way to change the name of "Add to cart"
I use the Chrome DevTools is like firebug, but I don't know where I can find the properly class in display-> view.
With the devTools it can be done but only to probe it because I need to change the code.
Thank you for your help.
Thank you
Joomla version -- : 3.2.2
SO Windows
PHP 5.4.19
MySQL 5.5.32
Hi,
I have read the tutorial "customize the display" but I can't find the way to change the name of "Add to cart"
I use the Chrome DevTools is like firebug, but I don't know where I can find the properly class in display-> view.
With the devTools it can be done but only to probe it because I need to change the code.
Thank you for your help.
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 7 months ago #144574
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Add to cart --> Change the name
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds