- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
Pricing based on total quantity purchased
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #144706
by mm89127
Pricing based on total quantity purchased was created by mm89127
Hi
I have 70 wines that have 3 different prices based on how many wines in total that are bought.
Ex. 1-6 products are one price, 6-12 products is another price and 12+ products is a price.
Right now the price is based on the number of products of the product sold, how is it possible to change this into the number of total products sold instead?
So I am thinking if it possible to change the price based on the number of the specific products sold to the number of total products sold?
I have 70 wines that have 3 different prices based on how many wines in total that are bought.
Ex. 1-6 products are one price, 6-12 products is another price and 12+ products is a price.
Right now the price is based on the number of products of the product sold, how is it possible to change this into the number of total products sold instead?
So I am thinking if it possible to change the price based on the number of the specific products sold to the number of total products sold?
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by mm89127.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #144714
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Pricing based on total quantity purchased
Hi there,
I'm not sure I completely understood but so far, setting a price based on the number of item in the cart isn't possible.
What you could do is create a product with characteristics to define your 3 kind of wine and set up price range for each variant of wine.
I hope it answers to your question.
I'm not sure I completely understood but so far, setting a price based on the number of item in the cart isn't possible.
What you could do is create a product with characteristics to define your 3 kind of wine and set up price range for each variant of wine.
I hope it answers to your question.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #144718
by mm89127
Replied by mm89127 on topic Pricing based on total quantity purchased
Ok i will try and explain it in another way.
If the customer buys 5 wines then it would cost 12 each, if he buys 8 then it costs 10.
I dont understand what you mean with characteristics and how it would work?
If the customer buys 5 wines then it would cost 12 each, if he buys 8 then it costs 10.
I dont understand what you mean with characteristics and how it would work?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #144726
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Pricing based on total quantity purchased
If it's just about it you can simply use the price ranges:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...uct-form.html#prices
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #144729
by mm89127
Replied by mm89127 on topic Pricing based on total quantity purchased
No because it is across the different wines, not the specific wine. The price should be based on the number of items in the cart instead of the number of the specfic wine.
I was so trilled by your product until now, but now it just seems like a waste of time as the client needs this feature.
I was so trilled by your product until now, but now it just seems like a waste of time as the client needs this feature.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 7 months ago #144770
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Pricing based on total quantity purchased
Hi,
A solution can be to use an auto-loaded coupon through your checkout regarding the number of product that will be on your cart.Right now the price is based on the number of products of the product sold, how is it possible to change this into the number of total products sold instead?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds