- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 1
calender
12 years 7 months ago #144947
by joeblack
Hi, I have a question about the date picker plugin.
I need for my clients to be able to select a specific time and date for an item to be delivered on. I see from the info for the plugin selecting a date is no problem, but how about a specific time?
For example 23//2/14 at 2pm. and then calendar would mark that particular time slot as 'booked' upon payment. Really this is a basic scheduling tasks.
If there is no way to do this currently then that is ok
, but it would be a really great feature to ad to the software in the future.
Hope someone can shine some light on this.
Regards Joe.
I need for my clients to be able to select a specific time and date for an item to be delivered on. I see from the info for the plugin selecting a date is no problem, but how about a specific time?
For example 23//2/14 at 2pm. and then calendar would mark that particular time slot as 'booked' upon payment. Really this is a basic scheduling tasks.
If there is no way to do this currently then that is ok
Hope someone can shine some light on this.
Regards Joe.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #144965
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Hi,
The Datepicker plugin is doing just "date picking" without managing the hours.
It is something that we want to add in the future but we didn't find the right good interface for that.
We don't know if we should use a javascript library (which will do all the job) or if we put the time selection into two dropdowns just near the date input box.
What is your opinion for that ?
Regards,
The Datepicker plugin is doing just "date picking" without managing the hours.
It is something that we want to add in the future but we didn't find the right good interface for that.
We don't know if we should use a javascript library (which will do all the job) or if we put the time selection into two dropdowns just near the date input box.
What is your opinion for that ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #144997
by joeblack
Hi, thx for your quick reply.
At the moment I am integrating a schedule calendar from an outside source, but this is clumsy. The customer has to remember the sessions he has booked and then return to the cart to pay.
The sessions booking page I am using looks like this 'untitled.png'
It has a really neat layout, I am sure you could get something like this working, maybe in a popup or lightbox.
The layout comes from setmore.com
As to how you implement it, I have no idea. Maybe you could write a plugin to link to a setmore account? As long as the sessions booked reflect back to the value in the cart.
Regards. Joe
At the moment I am integrating a schedule calendar from an outside source, but this is clumsy. The customer has to remember the sessions he has booked and then return to the cart to pay.
The sessions booking page I am using looks like this 'untitled.png'
It has a really neat layout, I am sure you could get something like this working, maybe in a popup or lightbox.
The layout comes from setmore.com
As to how you implement it, I have no idea. Maybe you could write a plugin to link to a setmore account? As long as the sessions booked reflect back to the value in the cart.
Regards. Joe
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #145205
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Hi,
Thank you for your feedback.
We'll take it into account for the future development.
Regards,
Thank you for your feedback.
We'll take it into account for the future development.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds