- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
redirect after a question about product
12 years 7 months ago #144948
by bik
redirect after a question about product was created by bik
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
myautostyle.com/
(russian lang)
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3 bus
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.1
-- PHP version -- :5.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : google Chrome 32.0.1700.107 m
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi frends! I have a problem.
On the product page there is a button (ask about product).
Then go here index.php/hikashop-menu-for-categories-listing/product/contact/cid-1.html
We fill fields and Click OK. sent email where it is necessary but ...
Me do not redirect to the product and redirects the this link me do not redirect to the product and redirects the this link myautostyle.com/index.php/hikashop-menu-...listing/product.html
this page on my site is not. I get a blank screen. but I want to be redirected to the product page.
P.s.
Sorry for my english, it's not my native language.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3 bus
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.1
-- PHP version -- :5.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : google Chrome 32.0.1700.107 m
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi frends! I have a problem.
On the product page there is a button (ask about product).
Then go here index.php/hikashop-menu-for-categories-listing/product/contact/cid-1.html
We fill fields and Click OK. sent email where it is necessary but ...
Me do not redirect to the product and redirects the this link me do not redirect to the product and redirects the this link myautostyle.com/index.php/hikashop-menu-...listing/product.html
this page on my site is not. I get a blank screen. but I want to be redirected to the product page.
P.s.
Sorry for my english, it's not my native language.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #144971
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic redirect after a question about product
Hi,
Please turn on the debug mode and error reporting options of the joomla configuration and try again. That will display an error message on the page that will help us help you.
Please turn on the debug mode and error reporting options of the joomla configuration and try again. That will display an error message on the page that will help us help you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #144994
by bik
Replied by bik on topic redirect after a question about product
1) joomla debug mode on in global configuration
2) log level max in global configuration
3) / php-bin / php.ini
display_errors = On
error_reporting = ~E_ALL
No display an error message on the page, I see a Blank page
in logs can only see messages INFO, for example about the failed logon.
this is normal
what I do wrong?
2) log level max in global configuration
3) / php-bin / php.ini
display_errors = On
error_reporting = ~E_ALL
No display an error message on the page, I see a Blank page
in logs can only see messages INFO, for example about the failed logon.
this is normal
what I do wrong?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #145095
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic redirect after a question about product
Can you try to update to HikaShop 2.3.0 ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #145114
by bik
Replied by bik on topic redirect after a question about product
problem is solved, thank you)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.229 seconds