Skip to main content

Category Content Description

More
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #145146 by IRedsell
-- url of the page with the problem -- :www.safeairproducts.co.uk
-- HikaShop version -- :2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.16
-- PHP version -- :5.2.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome

Hi, I have been reviewing the CSS code and reading documentation like crazy including all of the CSS docs and the view docs! I am trying to adjust the Category and Subcategory content description so that it sits to the right of the Category image in order to save space. At present it is located directly below it. (See attachment I need it to move in the direction of the arrow like the content beneath it)

I have looked in my browser at the CSS and I am looking for hikashop_category_description_content and hikashop_category_description

However they are not in the front end default CSS file as far as I can see.

Can I please ask for further direction ,? I have looked at the views and can see the call to these elements but want to have the same format as in the category listing below it ie image - text description

I will attach examples
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by IRedsell.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #145156 by Mohamed Thelji
Hi,
Can you give me a link to the page where you are having that issue ? so that I can directly do some CSS code test :).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #145170 by IRedsell
Mohamed

This is it

www.safeairproducts.co.uk/index.php/prod.../category/26-dampers

curiously also this one breaks the CSS and I do not know why

www.safeairproducts.co.uk/index.php/prod...d-smoke-control-vent

Thank you
Ian

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #145200 by Mohamed Thelji
Ok, so can you please :
- Active the Joomla debug mode ("Administration->Global configuration->System->Debug System/Language")
- Set the "error reporting" option of the Joomla configuration to "maximum"
- Test it again so that we can see if it display an error message.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #145213 by IRedsell
All done

I am just getting a blank screen at the moment

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #145217 by IRedsell
Looks like another memory overload


Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 20971520 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 541525 bytes) in /home/fhlinux007/s/safeairproducts.co.uk/user/htdocs/plugins/system/sef/sef.php on line 34

While I sort that out are you able to enlighten me on the original CSS issue?

thank you
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by IRedsell.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #145341 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Category Content Description
Hi,

1. 20MB is really really low as a memory limitation
2. As you can see, the memory limit is reached in a system plugin which is not an HikaShop one.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.232 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum