- Posts: 122
- Thank you received: 0
HikaShop Content Module not appearing
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.1
-- PHP version -- : x5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None
I have set HikaShop Content Module to be in module position bottom 4 (which works) but it will not appear
I have read the documentation but still van not make it display
Regards,
Mike
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
It's probably that you configured the module options in a way that doesn't display any product/category.
Could you provide a screenshot of the Hikashop options of your module (via the menu Display->Content modules) ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please find screenshots attached
Regards,
Mike
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The links are optimizedpanama.com/starsupply/images/hika1.png and optimizedpanama.com/starsupply/images/hika2.png
I have also tried to attach again
Mike
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
First, the synchronize with currently displayed item when possible option should be turned off, otherwise, you might not see anything based on your page you are on.
Then, in the associated category option, you should select the main category where your categories that you want to display in the module and not select one of them.
Finally, the sub element filter option should be set to either direct sub elements or all sub elements.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I really appreciate your help on this. Is there a use guide that I can refer to so that I do not have to bother you so much?
Regards,
Mike
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Also, you can find the full manual of HikaShop here:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Are there 'latest products', 'most popular products' modules that I can download?
Mike
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You don't have to download these modules. It's included when you install Hikashop and you just have to enable them or configure a new one that fits your need.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.