Skip to main content

Hikashop MegaMenu

More
12 years 7 months ago #145434 by billkarv
Hikashop MegaMenu was created by billkarv
-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.christiantete-eshop.gr
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 33.0.1750.117

Hello,
I want to create some categories like "hair", "body", "conditioners", "brands" and put them in a MegaMenu. How can I do that. (I want to create it by my self, or use only the free version of MaxiMenuCK).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #145474 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Hikashop MegaMenu
Hi,

I guess that you can create one menu item of the type hikashop categories listing per category and assign each corresponding category to the corresponding menu item in the hikashop options of each menu items and that should allow you to then display those menu items in a mega menu.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #145531 by billkarv
Replied by billkarv on topic Hikashop MegaMenu
Its working that way. Thank you once more..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum