- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Change page margins
12 years 7 months ago #145526
by heliroty
Change page margins was created by heliroty
HikaShop Business 2.2.2
Joomla version -- : 3.2.2
SO Windows
PHP 5.4.19
MySQL 5.5.32
Hi,
I want to modify the margins in the product page.
As you can see in the attached picture there ir a lot of space between the principal image and the thumbnail images.
I have used the google tools and I think I have to change something in the class=hikashop_product_main_image but I don't know where I can find the file that has the code. I tried in Configuration->display->public CSS
Thank you for your support.
Joomla version -- : 3.2.2
SO Windows
PHP 5.4.19
MySQL 5.5.32
Hi,
I want to modify the margins in the product page.
As you can see in the attached picture there ir a lot of space between the principal image and the thumbnail images.
I have used the google tools and I think I have to change something in the class=hikashop_product_main_image but I don't know where I can find the file that has the code. I tried in Configuration->display->public CSS
Thank you for your support.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 7 months ago #145535
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Change page margins
Hi,
I think that reading that tutorial will probably help you.
Also, note that if you still need help, a link to the page where you're having your issue
I think that reading that tutorial will probably help you.
Also, note that if you still need help, a link to the page where you're having your issue
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds