- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Carousel in random product module doesn't work.
12 years 7 months ago #145601
by mrkris
Carousel in random product module doesn't work. was created by mrkris
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.bankers-asten.nl
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : any
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
After enabling the module I get a new image of a product every time I reload the page.
But the carousel doesn't slide new images.
Even doesn't react on click on navigator arrows.
Tried with different sizes and settings.
thanks in advance,
Kris
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : any
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
After enabling the module I get a new image of a product every time I reload the page.
But the carousel doesn't slide new images.
Even doesn't react on click on navigator arrows.
Tried with different sizes and settings.
thanks in advance,
Kris
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #145638
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Carousel in random product module doesn't work.
Hi Kris,
This sounds like a js error. Could you give us a link to your website or look at the debug console in your browser and tell us if there are any error?
This sounds like a js error. Could you give us a link to your website or look at the debug console in your browser and tell us if there are any error?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #145795
by mrkris
Replied by mrkris on topic Carousel in random product module doesn't work.
www.bankers-asten.nl
But the site isn't live yet. Also, I don't see any errors in firebug.
Send me your IP per email then I will add you to the whitelist in the offline-page.
But the site isn't live yet. Also, I don't see any errors in firebug.
Send me your IP per email then I will add you to the whitelist in the offline-page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds