- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Vote stars showing as a dropdown not stars
- leehodsden
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 7 months ago #145727
by leehodsden
Vote stars showing as a dropdown not stars was created by leehodsden
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
easylittlewebsites.co.uk/stargazer/index.php/products/hair
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop [1310121420]
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.0
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All latest firefox, chrome, ie versions
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Do not see an error message
I am creating a site for a client and I have included the votes section on product and category pages but all I am seeing is a dropdown and not the stars. How do I get it to show the stars instead of the dropdown like on the hikashop demo site. I have little knowledge of Hikashop and would appreciate some help. Only thing I could find on the forum was someone saying it may be a conflicting issue between the k2 extension and hikashop but gave no real explanation as to what the problem was. - www.hikashop.com/forum/3-bug-report/4399...-doesn-t-appear.html
easylittlewebsites.co.uk/stargazer/index.php/products/hair
easylittlewebsites.co.uk/stargazer/index...-baby-hair-extension
Thanks
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop [1310121420]
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.0
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All latest firefox, chrome, ie versions
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Do not see an error message
I am creating a site for a client and I have included the votes section on product and category pages but all I am seeing is a dropdown and not the stars. How do I get it to show the stars instead of the dropdown like on the hikashop demo site. I have little knowledge of Hikashop and would appreciate some help. Only thing I could find on the forum was someone saying it may be a conflicting issue between the k2 extension and hikashop but gave no real explanation as to what the problem was. - www.hikashop.com/forum/3-bug-report/4399...-doesn-t-appear.html
easylittlewebsites.co.uk/stargazer/index.php/products/hair
easylittlewebsites.co.uk/stargazer/index...-baby-hair-extension
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #145737
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Vote stars showing as a dropdown not stars
Hi,
Thanks to update your hikashop version.
The select should not be displayed, and the stars should be there by default.
Do you have or had edited any views related on the votes ?
Thanks to update your hikashop version.
The select should not be displayed, and the stars should be there by default.
Do you have or had edited any views related on the votes ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds