- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
error displaying products by category
- ecotecnica
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 7 months ago #146013
by ecotecnica
error displaying products by category was created by ecotecnica
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.extrevalor.com
-- HikaShop version -- :Business: 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.18
Hello friends.
I'm trying to show by a carrousel products category, but when I define the category, to give always comes back to save me "product category" and the carousel shows me all products classified by categories.
I attached image.
I pray to help me fix this error
thanks
-- HikaShop version -- :Business: 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.18
Hello friends.
I'm trying to show by a carrousel products category, but when I define the category, to give always comes back to save me "product category" and the carousel shows me all products classified by categories.
I attached image.
I pray to help me fix this error
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 7 months ago #146026
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic error displaying products by category
Hi,
I didn't fully understood your issue, can you show me some screenshots of how did you configured your carousel module and of your issue ?
Thanks
.
I didn't fully understood your issue, can you show me some screenshots of how did you configured your carousel module and of your issue ?
Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: ecotecnica
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ecotecnica
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 7 months ago #146164
by ecotecnica
Replied by ecotecnica on topic error displaying products by category
Hello, first say that I speak Spanish and I am using the google translator to write in English, sorry if the translation is not quite correct.
To start say carrousel functions seem to work well.
The problem is in the products displayed.
I have several categories with different products and what I can not do is to show me only the products in a category.
When I select the category to show "Details" - "Associated category" and then I hit him to save me again put in the category "product category" that is the root category and clearly shows me all the products available.
I attached a image of the module configuration.
Thank you for your attention.
To start say carrousel functions seem to work well.
The problem is in the products displayed.
I have several categories with different products and what I can not do is to show me only the products in a category.
When I select the category to show "Details" - "Associated category" and then I hit him to save me again put in the category "product category" that is the root category and clearly shows me all the products available.
I attached a image of the module configuration.
Thank you for your attention.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #146269
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic error displaying products by category
Hi,
We don't received the screenshots, thanks to post them, that will help us to understand the problem
We don't received the screenshots, thanks to post them, that will help us to understand the problem
The following user(s) said Thank You: ecotecnica
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ecotecnica
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 7 months ago #146271
by ecotecnica
Replied by ecotecnica on topic error displaying products by category
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #146436
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic error displaying products by category
Hi,
Please go in the menu Your account>Your subscriptions on our website and download again the install package. Then, install it via the joomla installer and that might help as we fixed the issue of the associated category not being saved a few days ago.
Please go in the menu Your account>Your subscriptions on our website and download again the install package. Then, install it via the joomla installer and that might help as we fixed the issue of the associated category not being saved a few days ago.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ecotecnica
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ecotecnica
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 7 months ago #146603
by ecotecnica
Replied by ecotecnica on topic error displaying products by category
Problem solved.
Thank you.
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.279 seconds