- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Date picker - custom field
12 years 7 months ago #146309
by heliroty
Date picker - custom field was created by heliroty
HikaShop Business 2.2.2
Joomla version -- : 3.2.2
SO Windows
PHP 5.4.19
MySQL 5.5.32
Hi,
There are any web where I can see an example of the Date picker to know if is what I'm looking for
Thank you
Joomla version -- : 3.2.2
SO Windows
PHP 5.4.19
MySQL 5.5.32
Hi,
There are any web where I can see an example of the Date picker to know if is what I'm looking for
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #146324
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Date picker - custom field
Hi,
I have installed the "Datepicker" plugin in our demo website.
You can see an example of the datepicker here :
demo.hikashop.com/administrator/index.ph...eld&task=edit&cid=43
The order custom is not published by default but you can publish it and see the result in the front-end.
Regards,
I have installed the "Datepicker" plugin in our demo website.
You can see an example of the datepicker here :
demo.hikashop.com/administrator/index.ph...eld&task=edit&cid=43
The order custom is not published by default but you can publish it and see the result in the front-end.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by Jerome.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds