- Posts: 28
- Thank you received: 1
Reverse chronological product list
12 years 7 months ago #146365
by sputnik
Reverse chronological product list was created by sputnik
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
Currently I have products from various categories listed on a home page ordered by "product_sale_start" but they list in the opposite order than I would like - i.e. they are shown oldest first, whereas I would like newest first.
I don't mind how this is achieved - manually ordering the products would be fine (because there will never be that many of them) however I can't figure out how to order products from multiple categories.
Any hints or tips?
Thanks
Currently I have products from various categories listed on a home page ordered by "product_sale_start" but they list in the opposite order than I would like - i.e. they are shown oldest first, whereas I would like newest first.
I don't mind how this is achieved - manually ordering the products would be fine (because there will never be that many of them) however I can't figure out how to order products from multiple categories.
Any hints or tips?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #146449
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Reverse chronological product list
Hi,
In order to reverse the order, simply change the "ordering direction" option on the same screen where you selected the "product_sale_start" choice of the "ordering column" option.
In order to reverse the order, simply change the "ordering direction" option on the same screen where you selected the "product_sale_start" choice of the "ordering column" option.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #146659
by sputnik
Replied by sputnik on topic Reverse chronological product list
As simple as that!
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds