- Posts: 35
- Thank you received: 0
Quantity and sizes
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #146751
by LoonyTune
Quantity and sizes was created by LoonyTune
Hi.
Firstly, sorry if this question is on the wrong board and has been previously asked/answered.
I am running a uniform shop. I have a product to sell in various sizes, but different quantities.
So my question, If I display an item (say a 'T' shirt) with different sizes (say, small, medium, large) and I have differing quantities (say 5 small, 9 medium and 12 large), how can I show the quantities per size without making a new product per size?
Hikashop Starter edition
Cheers
LT
Firstly, sorry if this question is on the wrong board and has been previously asked/answered.
I am running a uniform shop. I have a product to sell in various sizes, but different quantities.
So my question, If I display an item (say a 'T' shirt) with different sizes (say, small, medium, large) and I have differing quantities (say 5 small, 9 medium and 12 large), how can I show the quantities per size without making a new product per size?
Hikashop Starter edition
Cheers
LT
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by LoonyTune. Reason: Hikashop edition
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #146767
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Quantity and sizes
Hi,
You have to use the characteristics. Here is the documentation:
hikashop.com/support/support/documentati...html#characteristics
The stock is displayed by default.
You have to use the characteristics. Here is the documentation:
hikashop.com/support/support/documentati...html#characteristics
The stock is displayed by default.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #146884
by LoonyTune
Replied by LoonyTune on topic Quantity and sizes
Hi Xavier and thanks for the reply.
Whilst this is good (I can add more info depending on the item selected), I can't seem to get a quantity left in stock of each size, unless I itemise each size as a different product.
I'm sure I've misunderstood the guide. Can you point me in the right direction please.
Thanks yet again, you've proven to be invaluable over the years
Cheers
LT
Whilst this is good (I can add more info depending on the item selected), I can't seem to get a quantity left in stock of each size, unless I itemise each size as a different product.
I'm sure I've misunderstood the guide. Can you point me in the right direction please.
Thanks yet again, you've proven to be invaluable over the years
Cheers
LT
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #146885
by LoonyTune
Replied by LoonyTune on topic Quantity and sizes
Hi Xavier.
A bit more digging got me what I want. When I go to 'Manage Variants' and then click on the item specific variant, I can then add who how stock I have
Thanks again
A bit more digging got me what I want. When I go to 'Manage Variants' and then click on the item specific variant, I can then add who how stock I have
Thanks again
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 6 months ago #146897
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Quantity and sizes
Hi,
Thanks for your feedback.
Thanks for your feedback.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LoonyTune
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.250 seconds