- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
shutdown e-com componenet but still show products
12 years 6 months ago #146874
by ericrose
shutdown e-com componenet but still show products was created by ericrose
-- HikaShop version -- : 1.6
-- Joomla version -- :2.5
Weird request but client wants to turn off all e-commmerce components of kikashop but still keep product display. How do I do this?
Thanks in advance,
Eric
-- Joomla version -- :2.5
Weird request but client wants to turn off all e-commmerce components of kikashop but still keep product display. How do I do this?
Thanks in advance,
Eric
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #146875
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic shutdown e-com componenet but still show products
Hi,
You can activate the "catalog mode" feature in the HikaShop configuration (tab "features").
Regards,
You can activate the "catalog mode" feature in the HikaShop configuration (tab "features").
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #146997
by ericrose
Replied by ericrose on topic shutdown e-com componenet but still show products
Are you sure I have that option in the version of hikashop I am using?? I can not seem to find it. Sorry for the troubles.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #147000
by ericrose
Replied by ericrose on topic shutdown e-com componenet but still show products
Oops found it. Now I am trying to figure out how to get rid of the "print options" drop down and price. Here is a link so you can see what I am talking about.
sandykingphotography.com/photography-por...hitewater-falls-nc-2
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #147057
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic shutdown e-com componenet but still show products
Hi,
If you want to customize the display, the best is to make view override.
You can read more about the customization of HikaShop here : www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
Regards,
If you want to customize the display, the best is to make view override.
You can read more about the customization of HikaShop here : www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ericrose
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds