- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
Shopping cart button colour
12 years 6 months ago #146887
by RickR
Shopping cart button colour was created by RickR
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
degroenestart.nl/index.php/webshop
-- HikaShop version -- : latest
-- Joomla version -- : latest
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome latest
I have tried changing the colour of the red buttons on my site. I managed to change them all to white, but after changing some more colours I got an error that I needed to turn address off. This is because I turned registration off.
After the error the buttons all turned back red. When I look up the colours in css I see the hexcode for white.
What am I doing wrong?
Also, where can I find the style for the button? I would like to insert my own image as the style for the button.
I have added the file where I changed the colours in.
-- HikaShop version -- : latest
-- Joomla version -- : latest
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome latest
I have tried changing the colour of the red buttons on my site. I managed to change them all to white, but after changing some more colours I got an error that I needed to turn address off. This is because I turned registration off.
After the error the buttons all turned back red. When I look up the colours in css I see the hexcode for white.
What am I doing wrong?
Also, where can I find the style for the button? I would like to insert my own image as the style for the button.
I have added the file where I changed the colours in.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 6 months ago #146896
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Shopping cart button colour
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #147025
by RickR
Replied by RickR on topic Shopping cart button colour
I don't know what made it change back.
It was actually a problem with the template.
It was actually a problem with the template.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 6 months ago #147050
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Shopping cart button colour
Ok, thanks for your feedback
.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds