- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Product Categories Vertical Side Menu
12 years 6 months ago #147033
by Mpak
Product Categories Vertical Side Menu was created by Mpak
Hello,
I have done everything i've seen on the internet and still can't figure it out..
I've made a Product Categories side menu, and it is working almost perfectly, besides these two problems:
First, i get the sub-categories in the same line , for instance
Category 1
Sub1Sub2
and second, i don't get the more level subcategories, so if i have Cat1>sub1>subsub1 i will get Cat1>sub1 in the menu and i will have to click on sub1 to get the below category, in my main content and not in the menu..
Any kind of help will be mostly appreciated!!!!
I have done everything i've seen on the internet and still can't figure it out..
I've made a Product Categories side menu, and it is working almost perfectly, besides these two problems:
First, i get the sub-categories in the same line , for instance
Category 1
Sub1Sub2
and second, i don't get the more level subcategories, so if i have Cat1>sub1>subsub1 i will get Cat1>sub1 in the menu and i will have to click on sub1 to get the below category, in my main content and not in the menu..
Any kind of help will be mostly appreciated!!!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 6 months ago #147047
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Product Categories Vertical Side Menu
Hi,
1. HikaShop only handles two levels of categories for the categories listing module, as you can see on our demo website.
I don't think that you'll be able to have that third level of menus.
2. Note that few accordion menus already exist for Hikashop like Skyline Nested Accordion or CKmenu. You'll find more information through that thread .
1. HikaShop only handles two levels of categories for the categories listing module, as you can see on our demo website.
I don't think that you'll be able to have that third level of menus.
2. Note that few accordion menus already exist for Hikashop like Skyline Nested Accordion or CKmenu. You'll find more information through that thread .
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #147065
by Mpak
Replied by Mpak on topic Product Categories Vertical Side Menu
The Accordion is already working fine!
ok so for the 2 level categories, how can make the problem with the same line display work?
e.g. I want to get
Category1
SubCategory1
SubCategory2
Now i'm getting
Category1
SubCategory1SubCategory2
all links are working fine, it's just a matter of appearence
ok so for the 2 level categories, how can make the problem with the same line display work?
e.g. I want to get
Category1
SubCategory1
SubCategory2
Now i'm getting
Category1
SubCategory1SubCategory2
all links are working fine, it's just a matter of appearence
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 6 months ago #147075
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Product Categories Vertical Side Menu
In that case using some
CSS
code will probably do the job
.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #149681
by Mpak
Replied by Mpak on topic Product Categories Vertical Side Menu
Could you be more specific??
I've tried everything I could.. no results..
I've tried everything I could.. no results..
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #149757
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Product Categories Vertical Side Menu
Please provide a link to the page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #150414
by Mpak
Replied by Mpak on topic Product Categories Vertical Side Menu
It's still offline (local on my computer)
When It's online, if the problem remains, I will post the link.
When It's online, if the problem remains, I will post the link.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.256 seconds