- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
product category is showing articles
12 years 6 months ago #147393
by roberth
product category is showing articles was created by roberth
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.naptechniek.nl/index.php/webshop-naptechniek
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.17
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari
I've searched the forum for the problem that (related?) articles are shown under the categories. I think that everything configured at the right way..... Hope that someone can tell me how to fix this.....
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.17
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari
I've searched the forum for the problem that (related?) articles are shown under the categories. I think that everything configured at the right way..... Hope that someone can tell me how to fix this.....
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #147418
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic product category is showing articles
Hi,
I am sorry but I don't understand your question and your request.
To be more precise, I do not understand what is your problem.
And if you think that your configuration is right and want our point of view, the best will be to show us your configuration using screenshot.
But, the main point is to explain what is your problem
Regards,
I am sorry but I don't understand your question and your request.
To be more precise, I do not understand what is your problem.
And if you think that your configuration is right and want our point of view, the best will be to show us your configuration using screenshot.
But, the main point is to explain what is your problem
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: roberth
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #147452
by roberth
Replied by roberth on topic product category is showing articles
Thanks a lot for your quick response. The problem is that in the category view I only want categories to be visible and not articles below the categories.
See attachment.
I hope the 'problem' is clear to you.
Regards,
Robert
See attachment.
I hope the 'problem' is clear to you.
Regards,
Robert
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #147456
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic product category is showing articles
Hi,
So I think that "articles" are "products".
An article in joomla is a page content (that you can edit in the backend under "content > article manager").
You use a HikaShop content menu (for the category listing) with a HikaShop content module associated (for the product listing under).
If you do not want to display the products, you have to remove the association of the module for the category listing menu.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...splay-front-end.html
Regards,
So I think that "articles" are "products".
An article in joomla is a page content (that you can edit in the backend under "content > article manager").
You use a HikaShop content menu (for the category listing) with a HikaShop content module associated (for the product listing under).
If you do not want to display the products, you have to remove the association of the module for the category listing menu.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...splay-front-end.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #148155
by roberth
Replied by roberth on topic product category is showing articles
Hi,
Thanks a lot again! Sorry, indeed I meant products and not 'Joomla articles'.
When I remove the association in the module the products below the categories will disappear, but at that moment they are also not visible in the different categories (maybe that's just how it should be...).
So, if I want to have products in the different categories, the products should also be visible below the category listing?
I prefer only categories to be visible in the homepage of the webshop.....
See: www.naptechniek.nl/index.php/webshop-naptechniek
Regards,
Robert
Thanks a lot again! Sorry, indeed I meant products and not 'Joomla articles'.
When I remove the association in the module the products below the categories will disappear, but at that moment they are also not visible in the different categories (maybe that's just how it should be...).
So, if I want to have products in the different categories, the products should also be visible below the category listing?
I prefer only categories to be visible in the homepage of the webshop.....
See: www.naptechniek.nl/index.php/webshop-naptechniek
Regards,
Robert
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 6 months ago #148279
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic product category is showing articles
Hello,
If you want your products to show under your category listing, you'll have to use an associated module but if you don't want them to be displayed under some categories you should maybe remove them from these categories.
If you want your products to show under your category listing, you'll have to use an associated module but if you don't want them to be displayed under some categories you should maybe remove them from these categories.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds