- Posts: 69
- Thank you received: 0
Price Products
12 years 6 months ago #147840
by dreads
Price Products was created by dreads
Hello,
I wanted to align the price of the products to the right as shown in the view of the product (A), yet do not want the price change alignment when viewed in the minicart(
...
How I can achieve this?
I wanted to align the price of the products to the right as shown in the view of the product (A), yet do not want the price change alignment when viewed in the minicart(
How I can achieve this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #147901
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Price Products
Hi,
You have to specify the previous class to change the property at only one place.
Like:
This is css questions, not really HikaShop related
You have to specify the previous class to change the property at only one place.
Like:
Code:
.hikashop_product_right_part .hikashop_product_price_full{ text-align: center; }
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by Xavier.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dreads
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds