- Posts: 23
- Thank you received: 0
Menu error 500
12 years 6 months ago #147899
by mike22
Menu error 500 was created by mike22
-- HikaShop version -- :latest 2.3 or sth
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox latest
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_500 listing inherit not found
I want to create a menu with all the separate categories in a drop down menu,
I made a category listing, I have categories and there is a content module, however, if I click the thing in the menu it just gives an error, how to solve this?
I use the creatix template from jmm, the site is offline so I cannot add url that is useful
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox latest
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_500 listing inherit not found
I want to create a menu with all the separate categories in a drop down menu,
I made a category listing, I have categories and there is a content module, however, if I click the thing in the menu it just gives an error, how to solve this?
I use the creatix template from jmm, the site is offline so I cannot add url that is useful
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #147923
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Menu error 500
Hi,
Thanks to edit the options in your menu/module where the current value is "inherit" to set another value instead.
Thanks to edit the options in your menu/module where the current value is "inherit" to set another value instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds