- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Product aliases
12 years 6 months ago #148094
by JPean.net
Product aliases was created by JPean.net
This is not really a bug, but I would need advices about how doing something.
I sell little pin's displaying numbers and letters.
the pin for the letter O and the number 0 is the same
the pin for the numbers 6 and 9 are the same.
Saying that, i would like create 2 products to allow my customers to choose either one or the other, but some things are identical. If i could copy/past the price, the quantity in stock can not.
if I have 10 pin and set 5 and 5, someone wanting six pin won't able.
So i wanted to know if it was possible to create an alias product refering to the same one ; I mean, 2 product in the same pages sharing some informations like prices, avaible quantity, ...
Maybe you would have an other idea to solve my problem
Best regards
(and sorry for my poor english, i'm french)
Julien
I sell little pin's displaying numbers and letters.
the pin for the letter O and the number 0 is the same
the pin for the numbers 6 and 9 are the same.
Saying that, i would like create 2 products to allow my customers to choose either one or the other, but some things are identical. If i could copy/past the price, the quantity in stock can not.
if I have 10 pin and set 5 and 5, someone wanting six pin won't able.
So i wanted to know if it was possible to create an alias product refering to the same one ; I mean, 2 product in the same pages sharing some informations like prices, avaible quantity, ...
Maybe you would have an other idea to solve my problem
Best regards
(and sorry for my poor english, i'm french)
Julien
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 6 months ago #148115
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Product aliases
Hello Julien,
I don't think that you'll be able to do that without using some code customization, but the best solution will probably be to use the same product for your 0/O and 6/9 products, so that the quantity of your products will be correctly managed.So i wanted to know if it was possible to create an alias product refering to the same one ; I mean, 2 product in the same pages sharing some informations like prices, avaible quantity, ...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds