- Posts: 29
- Thank you received: 2
Products listing order on module
12 years 6 months ago #148100
by sorin1z
Products listing order on module was created by sorin1z
Hello. I have an Hikashop content module witch display all the products in a parent category. I've sett it to order the products in the Ordering field to be placed by product_code.
The problem is this. I want the order reversed. The first product code to be shown last in the list. So how do i reverse the order of the products?
Many thanks in advance
The problem is this. I want the order reversed. The first product code to be shown last in the list. So how do i reverse the order of the products?
Many thanks in advance
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #148116
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Products listing order on module
Hi,
In the module settings form HikaShop > Display > Content modules, on the left side you have to change the value of the option "Ordering direction".
In the module settings form HikaShop > Display > Content modules, on the left side you have to change the value of the option "Ordering direction".
The following user(s) said Thank You: sorin1z
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds