- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 2
Product Price Background
12 years 6 months ago #148125
by domhan
Product Price Background was created by domhan
Hi, I have changed the default view of the products listing and this seem to put a black block behind the name and price on the listing.
Is there any way I can get rid off it, I have had a little look through CSS but don't seem to see anything.
The link is : www.tastefinewines.co.uk/index.php/cigars/trinidad
Thanks.
Is there any way I can get rid off it, I have had a little look through CSS but don't seem to see anything.
The link is : www.tastefinewines.co.uk/index.php/cigars/trinidad
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #148127
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Product Price Background
Hi,
You have to edit the css properties of the following class:
Thanks to read that tutorial:
hikashop.com/support/support/documentati...ize-the-display.html
You have to edit the css properties of the following class:
Code:
.hikashop_img_pane_panel { }
Thanks to read that tutorial:
hikashop.com/support/support/documentati...ize-the-display.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds