- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Create 3 columns in Hikashop front-end
12 years 6 months ago #148350
by billwide
Create 3 columns in Hikashop front-end was created by billwide
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.5
Hi people, I have researched a lot, make several tests, read a lot of documents, but I can't make the front-end of products and categories to display 3 columns. I almost getting crazy. :pinch:
Here is the link I need to change from 1 to 3 columns, Simple as is, but I can't do this.
fitally.com.br/site/index.php/loja
Someone may help with this little issue?
Thanks for any good soul that may help.
Willian
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.5
Hi people, I have researched a lot, make several tests, read a lot of documents, but I can't make the front-end of products and categories to display 3 columns. I almost getting crazy. :pinch:
Here is the link I need to change from 1 to 3 columns, Simple as is, but I can't do this.
fitally.com.br/site/index.php/loja
Someone may help with this little issue?
Thanks for any good soul that may help.
Willian
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #148355
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Create 3 columns in Hikashop front-end
Hi,
You will find a lot of thread in this forum which already talk about this problem of "3 columns configured but 1 displayed".
And you will see that the problem is : bootstrap design.
So please remove that bootstrap design from your configuration if your template does not handle it.
Regards,
You will find a lot of thread in this forum which already talk about this problem of "3 columns configured but 1 displayed".
And you will see that the problem is : bootstrap design.
So please remove that bootstrap design from your configuration if your template does not handle it.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: billwide
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #148399
by lionel75
Replied by lionel75 on topic Create 3 columns in Hikashop front-end
Hi
It seem hikashop box model use display:block so each box go to new line . To not stay to this display
you can change display value to inline-flex but using another selector
in your page there is two thumbnails item that are related only to product so layout is not break !!
for example ( can't test if other file location work )
in site/media/com_hikashop/css/frontend_defualt.css
in the first line before all selector ( can't test if other location in the file work )
add .thumbnails {display: inline-flex;}
I don't like add code to default css file so try to put this selector in any css file you want ( your's) and test if it work
I don't read others threads about 1 column to 3 columns , if you do thank's to post your feedback about the way you resolve your problem related to thoses post .
I hope this ll helpfull
It seem hikashop box model use display:block so each box go to new line . To not stay to this display
you can change display value to inline-flex but using another selector
in your page there is two thumbnails item that are related only to product so layout is not break !!
for example ( can't test if other file location work )
in site/media/com_hikashop/css/frontend_defualt.css
in the first line before all selector ( can't test if other location in the file work )
add .thumbnails {display: inline-flex;}
I don't like add code to default css file so try to put this selector in any css file you want ( your's) and test if it work
I don't read others threads about 1 column to 3 columns , if you do thank's to post your feedback about the way you resolve your problem related to thoses post .
I hope this ll helpfull
The following user(s) said Thank You: billwide
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #148402
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Create 3 columns in Hikashop front-end
Hi,
No.
Like I said, the website use the "bootstrap design" but the template is not compatible with Bootstrap.
Nothing more, nothing less.
Regards,
lionel75 wrote: Hi
It seem hikashop box model use display:block so each box go to new line . To not stay to this display
you can change display ...
No.
Like I said, the website use the "bootstrap design" but the template is not compatible with Bootstrap.
Nothing more, nothing less.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: billwide
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #148406
by lionel75
Replied by lionel75 on topic Create 3 columns in Hikashop front-end
Hi
There is no reason to use all selectors define by one template like there is no reason to use only one css framework , you can make mix if you want but you have to master css html "paradigm/ logic" design with CMS website logic like Joomla ( or whatever ) !!!
I don't think i do something wrong even the code i post give 4 column but i think it is related to server setting !!
you can override / use higher specificity properties name / value selector (reusing boostrap selector or not ) to make boostrap css properties not apply ? the last properties in the hiearchy ll master and be apply right ? ( even it is not the reality but i let you find test why ? it very tricky for a css standart and don't test all cases )
for return to new line perhaps nth-child but 3 1 / 31 / 3 1
Here a capture screen before and after . I don't test for many browsers . it is only clue not ( perhaps ) the right way to do ....
regard's
There is no reason to use all selectors define by one template like there is no reason to use only one css framework , you can make mix if you want but you have to master css html "paradigm/ logic" design with CMS website logic like Joomla ( or whatever ) !!!
I don't think i do something wrong even the code i post give 4 column but i think it is related to server setting !!
you can override / use higher specificity properties name / value selector (reusing boostrap selector or not ) to make boostrap css properties not apply ? the last properties in the hiearchy ll master and be apply right ? ( even it is not the reality but i let you find test why ? it very tricky for a css standart and don't test all cases )
for return to new line perhaps nth-child but 3 1 / 31 / 3 1
Here a capture screen before and after . I don't test for many browsers . it is only clue not ( perhaps ) the right way to do ....
regard's
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by lionel75.
The following user(s) said Thank You: billwide
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #148410
by lionel75
Replied by lionel75 on topic Create 3 columns in Hikashop front-end
@bilwide
some of your template is made using /* Created by Artisteer v4.2.0.60623 */ but don't find many art item name !!
Can you explain wich /how many css framework you use in the website ?
Here artisteer main layout but static file that give not many information about implementation
some of your template is made using /* Created by Artisteer v4.2.0.60623 */ but don't find many art item name !!
Can you explain wich /how many css framework you use in the website ?
Here artisteer main layout but static file that give not many information about implementation
The following user(s) said Thank You: billwide
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #148577
by billwide
Replied by billwide on topic Create 3 columns in Hikashop front-end
Thank you my dear friends! I disable bootstrap and... its done! 
fitally.com.br/site/index.php/loja
Thanks again!!!
fitally.com.br/site/index.php/loja
Thanks again!!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.236 seconds