- Posts: 19
- Thank you received: 1
productcategories with separate menulinks
12 years 6 months ago #148610
by Kuro
productcategories with separate menulinks was created by Kuro
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.2
Hi there,
I'm confusing with a very simple requirement: I have made 3 productcategories with sub-categories. I have added products to the categories. The most of the products are added to all the 3 productcategories - ok.
Now I want address each of the 3 productcategories inclusive subcategories with separate menu links from my joomla mainmenu.
Within a productcategory the subcategories on the left and the products in the maincontent should be shown.
How can I do that?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.2
Hi there,
I'm confusing with a very simple requirement: I have made 3 productcategories with sub-categories. I have added products to the categories. The most of the products are added to all the 3 productcategories - ok.
Now I want address each of the 3 productcategories inclusive subcategories with separate menu links from my joomla mainmenu.
Within a productcategory the subcategories on the left and the products in the maincontent should be shown.
How can I do that?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 6 months ago #148643
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic productcategories with separate menulinks
Hi,
I didn't totally understood your question, but reading that tutorial will probably help you : www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ml#categories_module
I didn't totally understood your question, but reading that tutorial will probably help you : www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ml#categories_module
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds