- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
Full products images resize
- richirasega
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 6 months ago #149007
by richirasega
Full products images resize was created by richirasega
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
-- HikaShop essential -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
Hello,
doesn't hikashop resized full images ?
I mean, the main images displayed on the frontend are the same the user uploads ?
I've found some very big images (2MB ? 3MB ?) uploaded by a user and then loaded by the system ...
Also the others plugins/modules (CK Slideshow) that loads hikashop products images will load this images then overload the site ... :blink:
What should be wrong on my configuration ?
-- HikaShop essential -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
Hello,
doesn't hikashop resized full images ?
I mean, the main images displayed on the frontend are the same the user uploads ?
I've found some very big images (2MB ? 3MB ?) uploaded by a user and then loaded by the system ...
Also the others plugins/modules (CK Slideshow) that loads hikashop products images will load this images then overload the site ... :blink:
What should be wrong on my configuration ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #149031
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Full products images resize
Hi,
I don't know what you're talking about so I can't answer.
Which images are you talking about ? The product images ? On which page ? The products listings ? The product page ?
Or custom upload fields ? Or something else ?
I don't know what you're talking about so I can't answer.
Which images are you talking about ? The product images ? On which page ? The products listings ? The product page ?
Or custom upload fields ? Or something else ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- richirasega
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 6 months ago #149139
by richirasega
Replied by richirasega on topic Full products images resize
Sorry,
I mean the main image(s) of the product, shown in the product page
I mean the main image(s) of the product, shown in the product page
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 6 months ago #149140
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Full products images resize
Hi,
Sure Hikashop will re-size your product images and create thumbnails of that image regarding the values that you have set through the options of the "Images" tab of the "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Main" page.
Sure Hikashop will re-size your product images and create thumbnails of that image regarding the values that you have set through the options of the "Images" tab of the "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Main" page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #149233
by bsrweb
Replied by bsrweb on topic Full products images resize
Hi
Why dont mine resize my images?
Has checked settings - but it only shows the standard thumbnail icon.
www.iios.dk/index.php?option=com_hikasho...t=listing&Itemid=465
Any clues?
/bjarke
Why dont mine resize my images?
Has checked settings - but it only shows the standard thumbnail icon.
www.iios.dk/index.php?option=com_hikasho...t=listing&Itemid=465
Any clues?
/bjarke
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #149241
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Full products images resize
Hi,
I can see that you added your images in the description of your products and not in the 'images' area of the product edition page (bottom right). Please add them in the correct place and it will work.
I can see that you added your images in the description of your products and not in the 'images' area of the product edition page (bottom right). Please add them in the correct place and it will work.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds