- Posts: 18
- Thank you received: 0
Automatically created product names
12 years 6 months ago #149174
by pmcnamara
Automatically created product names was created by pmcnamara
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
racevcts.com/index.php/store/product/pro...high-top-racing-shoe
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.2.17
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- :
I am struggling to get my pages to look nice.. most everything I have configured "Works", but its ugly. The specific problem I'm fighting right now are these randomly generated product names on items that have characteristics.
I sell a shoe.. it comes in 3 colors and 10 sizes.. as they pick the characterics of the shoe, the product id gets very long and its very confusing..
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.2.17
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- :
I am struggling to get my pages to look nice.. most everything I have configured "Works", but its ugly. The specific problem I'm fighting right now are these randomly generated product names on items that have characteristics.
I sell a shoe.. it comes in 3 colors and 10 sizes.. as they pick the characterics of the shoe, the product id gets very long and its very confusing..
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #149231
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Automatically created product names
Hi,
How about turning off the display of the product code ? You can do that with the "Display product code" option of the configuration.
How about turning off the display of the product code ? You can do that with the "Display product code" option of the configuration.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #149438
by pmcnamara
Replied by pmcnamara on topic Automatically created product names
can't find it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #149445
by pmcnamara
Replied by pmcnamara on topic Automatically created product names
found it, got it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds