- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Display -> Content menus not working
- icondigital
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #149303
by icondigital
Display -> Content menus not working was created by icondigital
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
oas.aci-training.co.uk/
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.26
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All (eg Chrome V 33.0.1750.152 - but happens on all browsers)
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error message shown
Hi,
Fresh installation of Joomla and HikaShop. Products added successfully (via Joomdle). When I try to create a Menu option to list the products in a category, and click on "HikaShop Options", I don't get the normal options page. Instead, I get a listing of all the options in HikaShop, without any formatting/CSS/menus (screenshot attached). This means that I cannot select or configure the menu I want, and therefore cannot display the products in a menu (which is required for this website).
The same thing happens if I go to Display -> Content Menus in HikaShop, and click on a menu.
I'm using a Shape5 professional template, and everything else seems to work fine (including Content Modules).
Any help greatly appreciated,
Thanks,
Graham
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.26
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All (eg Chrome V 33.0.1750.152 - but happens on all browsers)
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error message shown
Hi,
Fresh installation of Joomla and HikaShop. Products added successfully (via Joomdle). When I try to create a Menu option to list the products in a category, and click on "HikaShop Options", I don't get the normal options page. Instead, I get a listing of all the options in HikaShop, without any formatting/CSS/menus (screenshot attached). This means that I cannot select or configure the menu I want, and therefore cannot display the products in a menu (which is required for this website).
The same thing happens if I go to Display -> Content Menus in HikaShop, and click on a menu.
I'm using a Shape5 professional template, and everything else seems to work fine (including Content Modules).
Any help greatly appreciated,
Thanks,
Graham
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by icondigital.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #149309
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Display -> Content menus not working
Hi,
Please re-download HikaShop 2.3.0, we had a corrupted packager yesterday during few hours but the actual package is not fixed.
Regards,
Please re-download HikaShop 2.3.0, we had a corrupted packager yesterday during few hours but the actual package is not fixed.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: icondigital
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- icondigital
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 6 months ago #149313
by icondigital
Replied by icondigital on topic Display -> Content menus not working
Hi Jerome
Thank you - that fixed the problem!
Graham
Thank you - that fixed the problem!
Graham
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds