- Posts: 16
- Thank you received: 0
show products from 2 different category
12 years 6 months ago #149358
by Ruffoni
show products from 2 different category was created by Ruffoni
Hello everybody,
I have producs stored in categories
category 1
> items 1
> items 2
category 2
> items 3
> items 4
from frontend
menu 1 show category 1
menu 2 show category 2
I need another menu that show product from different categories
eg:
menu 3 show some product from category 1 and 2
>item 1
>item 4
how I do that without duplicate the items
I have a cofee shop that need to show product from cafee type and caffee machine type
Regards Josef
I have producs stored in categories
category 1
> items 1
> items 2
category 2
> items 3
> items 4
from frontend
menu 1 show category 1
menu 2 show category 2
I need another menu that show product from different categories
eg:
menu 3 show some product from category 1 and 2
>item 1
>item 4
how I do that without duplicate the items
I have a cofee shop that need to show product from cafee type and caffee machine type
Regards Josef
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 6 months ago #149378
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic show products from 2 different category
Hello Josef,
The solution will probably just be to :
- Create a new unpublished category through "HIkashop->Products->Category"
- Add the product from category 1 and 2 to that category
- Create a product listing content menu using that category.
The solution will probably just be to :
- Create a new unpublished category through "HIkashop->Products->Category"
- Add the product from category 1 and 2 to that category
- Create a product listing content menu using that category.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #149469
by Ruffoni
Replied by Ruffoni on topic show products from 2 different category
Tanks for you fast reply
I don't want to move or duplicate items
I have 3 categories with products:
caffe 1
product 1
product 2
cafe 2
product 3
product 4
cafe 3
product 5
product 6
all they are called by menu category
Now, some of this products could be compatible with type of coffee machine:
coffee machine Nespresso
product 1
product 6
coffee machine Lavazza
product 1
product 3
coffee machine Illy
product 4
product 5
I need customer can find producs surfing by caffee type or machine tipe the result coud be the same product
Regards
I don't want to move or duplicate items
I have 3 categories with products:
caffe 1
product 1
product 2
cafe 2
product 3
product 4
cafe 3
product 5
product 6
all they are called by menu category
Now, some of this products could be compatible with type of coffee machine:
coffee machine Nespresso
product 1
product 6
coffee machine Lavazza
product 1
product 3
coffee machine Illy
product 4
product 5
I need customer can find producs surfing by caffee type or machine tipe the result coud be the same product
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #149474
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic show products from 2 different category
Hi,
What Mohamed proposed doesn't involve to move or duplicate any item.
In each product, you can have several categories configured. Simply configure two categories. One for the coffee type and one for the coffee machine type, like Mohamed said.
What Mohamed proposed doesn't involve to move or duplicate any item.
In each product, you can have several categories configured. Simply configure two categories. One for the coffee type and one for the coffee machine type, like Mohamed said.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds