- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Products not showing under category
- monsieurb450
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 6 months ago #149703
by monsieurb450
Products not showing under category was created by monsieurb450
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
monsieurb450.cloudaccess.net
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
-- PHP version -- : ?
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox 27.0,1
Hi,
I installed Hikashop, created 3 categories. The last category (prenier niveau) has 2 sub-categories. Each of these sub-categories has one product. Module Categories on 2 levels shows all categories and sub-categories with the number of products in each category/sub-category. When I click on subcategory "livres" no item will display. If I use the product listing menu, all of my products will display.
my site name is: monsieurb450.cloudaccess.net
Thanks,
Denis
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
-- PHP version -- : ?
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox 27.0,1
Hi,
I installed Hikashop, created 3 categories. The last category (prenier niveau) has 2 sub-categories. Each of these sub-categories has one product. Module Categories on 2 levels shows all categories and sub-categories with the number of products in each category/sub-category. When I click on subcategory "livres" no item will display. If I use the product listing menu, all of my products will display.
my site name is: monsieurb450.cloudaccess.net
Thanks,
Denis
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #149764
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Products not showing under category
Hi,
This indicates that you modified the "hikashop-menu-for-products-listing" menu item or its associated products listing module in some way.
For example, if you deleted the associated module of that menu item, or if you disabled it from the associated modules" option of that menu item, or if you configured that associated module in a way that it wouldn't display any product.
So I would recommend to edit your menu item via the menu Display>Content menus and check on these different points.
This indicates that you modified the "hikashop-menu-for-products-listing" menu item or its associated products listing module in some way.
For example, if you deleted the associated module of that menu item, or if you disabled it from the associated modules" option of that menu item, or if you configured that associated module in a way that it wouldn't display any product.
So I would recommend to edit your menu item via the menu Display>Content menus and check on these different points.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.230 seconds