- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Characteristic 2 dynam. changing wrt Character. 2
12 years 6 months ago #149733
by Candan
Characteristic 2 dynam. changing wrt Character. 2 was created by Candan
Hello,
I bought the hikashop commercial. I have placed products for which there are three characteristics (color, type and size). I would like to see the color characteristic to be adjusting according to the type characteristic. For example type one has 5 colours but type 2 has only 3 colours. How could I achieve this? How could I have 5 colours for type1 and 3 colours for type2 etc . ?
Thank you in advance,
Soner
I bought the hikashop commercial. I have placed products for which there are three characteristics (color, type and size). I would like to see the color characteristic to be adjusting according to the type characteristic. For example type one has 5 colours but type 2 has only 3 colours. How could I achieve this? How could I have 5 colours for type1 and 3 colours for type2 etc . ?
Thank you in advance,
Soner
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #149773
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Characteristic 2 dynam. changing wrt Character. 2
Hi,
Via the "manage variants" button of your products, you can remove the variants which do not exist. That way, the users won't be able to purchase them.
However, the dropdowns won't display the values dynamically. that would be quite complex to do.
Via the "manage variants" button of your products, you can remove the variants which do not exist. That way, the users won't be able to purchase them.
However, the dropdowns won't display the values dynamically. that would be quite complex to do.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #149795
by Candan
Replied by Candan on topic Characteristic 2 dynam. changing wrt Character. 2
Hello,
Thank you for your fast response. I am glad to hear it is possible, even though it is complex.
Since my client requires it but I face difficulties to make it on my own what would you suggest me to do?
Is this something a peer can help me out or is it a service I need to pay for?
I would not like to let my client down. So I would much appreciate it if you suggest me any way out.
Thanks
Thank you for your fast response. I am glad to hear it is possible, even though it is complex.
Since my client requires it but I face difficulties to make it on my own what would you suggest me to do?
Is this something a peer can help me out or is it a service I need to pay for?
I would not like to let my client down. So I would much appreciate it if you suggest me any way out.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #149816
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Characteristic 2 dynam. changing wrt Character. 2
Hi,
I would recommend to contact our partners for a quote on the project:
polishedgeek.com/
tcp-innovation.fr/
www.makedifferent.fr/
Or to find a developer via our commercial jobs forum, joomlancers.com or resources.joomla.org
I would recommend to contact our partners for a quote on the project:
polishedgeek.com/
tcp-innovation.fr/
www.makedifferent.fr/
Or to find a developer via our commercial jobs forum, joomlancers.com or resources.joomla.org
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds