Skip to main content

HikaShop Modul Heading

More
12 years 6 months ago #149858 by Kuro
HikaShop Modul Heading was created by Kuro
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2

In Joomla > Module > MyHikaShop Modul I have set the ModulTitle Head as H3. But the Title is shown as H2.
How can I change the Modul Title Element?


Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #149863 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic HikaShop Modul Heading
Unless your module is an associated products listing module, the module title is displayed by your template. If the template doesn't take into account that setting, you might have to change something in the template. I would recommend to contact your template provider for help on that in that case as I don't know how your template is done nor how this is handled.
If that module is not displayed by your template but by HikaShop as an associated module, in that case I would need a link to the page in order to tell you what to do.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.186 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum