Skip to main content

Some problem with product display

More
12 years 6 months ago #149955 by archinfoto
-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.infoto.tw
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0 essential
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.26
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : google chrom
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
  1. When I click any product (see pic.1), the template was not correct display.
    {hikashop_social} didn't work.(see pic.2)
    when I disable Hikashop Social Networks Plugin, the template still not correct display.
  2. When I set different Characteristics with color, I choose B type to checkout(see pic.3), but the cart still pick A type.(see pic.4)

How can I fix them?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #149961 by Mohamed Thelji
I just tested it and it worked fine, so can you :
- Active the Joomla debug mode ("Administration->Global configuration->System->Debug System/Language")
- Set the "error reporting" option of the Joomla configuration to "maximum"
- Test it again so that we can see if it display an error message through your product page.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #150060 by archinfoto
At product display
the error message is:
Code:
Warning: require_once(/home2/cpmpcomt/public_html/archinfoto/includes/application.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home2/cpmpcomt/public_html/archinfoto/components/com_jcomments/classes/plugin.php on line 59 Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home2/cpmpcomt/public_html/archinfoto/includes/application.php' (include_path='.:/usr/php/54/usr/lib64:/usr/php/54/usr/share/pear') in /home2/cpmpcomt/public_html/archinfoto/components/com_jcomments/classes/plugin.php on line 59

At cart display
there is no error message but with language
Code:
JROOT/language/zh-TW/zh-TW.com_hikashop.ini : 錯誤的行號是 2107, 2109
on the cart top
Code:
Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home2/cpmpcomt/public_html/archinfoto/plugins/hikashoppayment/alphauserpoints/alphauserpoints.php on line 155

thanks your help
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by archinfoto.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #150062 by archinfoto
When I switch off "Enable comments on products " form Jcomments to No at hikashop configuration.
It become all right.
But I need to use Jcomments, do you have any suggest ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #150251 by Xavier
Hi,

Thanks to check if your version of Jcomments is up to date, and compatible with your Joomla version.
An alternative could be to use the HikaSop integrated comments system.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #150474 by archinfoto
I have checked it. Jcomments is final 3.0.0 stable.
But still not work.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #150587 by Xavier
Hi,

The errors are Jcomments errors, not HikaShop.
So I think that you should ask to the Jcomments team why you have these errors.

Regarding the translation, thanks to check the language file near the error line in order to see if there is no double quotes missing or something like that.

For the alphauserpoint error, it's just a strict standard, probably a "&" to remove at this line, nothing important, that can be ignored for the moment.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.224 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum