Skip to main content

Does HikaShop use Affiliate created data feeds?

More
12 years 6 months ago #150035 by gaming_decoded
I am trying to create a new website using the Joomla! v. 3.2 CMS software and I am looking to incorporate an eCommerce solution to be able to offer products from several companies that I am an affiliate member of. I've read the easiest way to add a very large list of products is through an affiliate created data feed file (usually in a .xml or .cvs format) to help create an Affiliate eStore. Is this capability possible using HikaShop?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #150058 by nicolas
Hi,

HikaShop has a CSV import system that you can find via the menu Products>Import in the backend:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...hikashop-import.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.144 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum