- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 0
Remove Border/Shadow from Badges
12 years 6 months ago #150075
by wireball
Remove Border/Shadow from Badges was created by wireball
--
goprosports.ca/brands/category/13-golfbuddy
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0 Essential
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.1
Hello, I have searched through the forums and have been unable to find any reference to this issue.
I would like to remove the borders/shadows from around the Badge images. I have found the class that controls them however it removes the shadow from the main product AND the badge.
I want to keep the shadow/border on the main image - No border/shadow on the badges.
This applies to both the category product listing pages AND product detail pages. Can you please tell me how achieve this.
Thank you in advance.
Jason
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0 Essential
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.1
Hello, I have searched through the forums and have been unable to find any reference to this issue.
I would like to remove the borders/shadows from around the Badge images. I have found the class that controls them however it removes the shadow from the main product AND the badge.
I want to keep the shadow/border on the main image - No border/shadow on the badges.
This applies to both the category product listing pages AND product detail pages. Can you please tell me how achieve this.
Thank you in advance.
Jason
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #150112
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Remove Border/Shadow from Badges
Hi,
You'll have to add such CSS in the frontend CSS of HikaShop via the Display tab of the configuration :
.hikashop_badge_topright_div img{ border: 0px solid white !important; }
I would recommend to notify your template provider about that issue if they are adding that border around all the images of HikaShop products so that it takes the badges into account in the CSS of the template.
You'll have to add such CSS in the frontend CSS of HikaShop via the Display tab of the configuration :
.hikashop_badge_topright_div img{ border: 0px solid white !important; }
I would recommend to notify your template provider about that issue if they are adding that border around all the images of HikaShop products so that it takes the badges into account in the CSS of the template.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wireball
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #150202
by wireball
Replied by wireball on topic Remove Border/Shadow from Badges
Perfrect. Thanks Nicolas - that did the trick for the product category listing page. I had manipulate some additional css styles to correct the product page badge. All good now.
Jason
Jason
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds