- Posts: 73
- Thank you received: 1
Recently viewed ghost
12 years 6 months ago #150148
by julian56
Recently viewed ghost was created by julian56
Hi,
My website is: www.theurgia.us .
I have a strange problem and cannot find any way to fix it...
I have two languages English and French and my problem occurs only on the French display.
As you can see on the screenshots, when I am on the homepage (in French) and click on a category (not from the menu, but on an icon of a category, a module "recently viewed" appears above the products of the category. In my system, the module "recently viewed" is not activated...
When you do the same in English, this module doesn't appears...
Of course I don't want it in French.
How I can do that?
Thank yo for your help!
My website is: www.theurgia.us .
I have a strange problem and cannot find any way to fix it...
I have two languages English and French and my problem occurs only on the French display.
As you can see on the screenshots, when I am on the homepage (in French) and click on a category (not from the menu, but on an icon of a category, a module "recently viewed" appears above the products of the category. In my system, the module "recently viewed" is not activated...
When you do the same in English, this module doesn't appears...
Of course I don't want it in French.
How I can do that?
Thank yo for your help!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #150150
by lionel75
Replied by lionel75 on topic Recently viewed ghost
Hi
how do you manage langage ? i think the problem come from this !!
Does the template name is a4joomla-winter-freel
it easier for me since problem is related to at least with language to update the css code to know wich language is active without go to the html code !
div.mod-languages a {
color : red;
}
can you give for each capture screen a html link so we can speak on the same page / thing !!
can you annoted the capture screen to higlight the problem, i don't see or i can't guess what is the area block div of "module recently view " ? None of the sub imageS in the first capture screeen can be view in the second capture screen ........ is there realtion beetween them ?
for this page for french
a4joomla.com/free-joomla-25-template-a4joomla-winter-free.html
the module id is hikashop_module_91
regard's
how do you manage langage ? i think the problem come from this !!
Does the template name is a4joomla-winter-freel
it easier for me since problem is related to at least with language to update the css code to know wich language is active without go to the html code !
div.mod-languages a {
color : red;
}
can you give for each capture screen a html link so we can speak on the same page / thing !!
can you annoted the capture screen to higlight the problem, i don't see or i can't guess what is the area block div of "module recently view " ? None of the sub imageS in the first capture screeen can be view in the second capture screen ........ is there realtion beetween them ?
for this page for french
a4joomla.com/free-joomla-25-template-a4joomla-winter-free.html
the module id is hikashop_module_91
regard's
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by lionel75.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #150192
by julian56
Replied by julian56 on topic Recently viewed ghost
Hi,
For the language I did something very simple. I didn't use a module for Hikashop. I just created two categories French and English, and I have the same products in both languages. So for Hikashop the languages module is not used, just two different categories.
Yes this is the name of the template.
1st file: www.theurgia.us/index.php?lang=fr-fr&Itemid=127
2nd file: (after click on any category icone but for example here "Tarot"): www.theurgia.us/index.php?option=com_hik...temid=127&lang=fr-fr
If you do the same in English (so a category of Hikashop) everything works well.
How to solve this mystery...
thank you for your help!
For the language I did something very simple. I didn't use a module for Hikashop. I just created two categories French and English, and I have the same products in both languages. So for Hikashop the languages module is not used, just two different categories.
Yes this is the name of the template.
1st file: www.theurgia.us/index.php?lang=fr-fr&Itemid=127
2nd file: (after click on any category icone but for example here "Tarot"): www.theurgia.us/index.php?option=com_hik...temid=127&lang=fr-fr
If you do the same in English (so a category of Hikashop) everything works well.
How to solve this mystery...
thank you for your help!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #150207
by julian56
Replied by julian56 on topic Recently viewed ghost
Hi,
I modified a menu at the top of the page and the problem is solved. I don't understand but the problem is solved anyway...
Thank you!
I modified a menu at the top of the page and the problem is solved. I don't understand but the problem is solved anyway...
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds