- Posts: 107
- Thank you received: 1
magic zoom on listing page
12 years 6 months ago #150208
by oilibear
magic zoom on listing page was created by oilibear
Hi,
I purchased Magic Zoom which I got working on the product page, but not on listing page. I contacted their support and got instruction to add a class MagicZoomPlus to the product image. I edited hikashop product view: listing_img.php and added the class, as per below code, unfortunately when I look at the code in the front end it's not pulling the class, what went wrong? Can you help me to enable the component on the listing page, please?
Thanks,
Kashka
<?php
/**
* @package HikaShop for Joomla!
* @version 2.2.3
* @author hikashop.com
* @copyright (C) 2010-2013 HIKARI SOFTWARE. All rights reserved.
* @license GNU/GPLv3 www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.html
*/
defined('_JEXEC') or die('Restricted access');
?><?php
$link = hikashop_completeLink('product&task=show&cid='.$this->row->product_id.'&name='.$this->row->alias.$this->itemid.$this->category_pathway);
if(!empty($this->row->extraData->top)) { echo implode("\r\n",$this->row->extraData->top); }
?>
<!-- PRODUCT IMG -->
<div style="height:<?php echo $this->image->main_thumbnail_y;?>px;text-align:center;clear:both;" class="hikashop_product_image">
<div style="position:relative;text-align:center;clear:both;width:<?php echo $this->image->main_thumbnail_x;?>px;margin: auto;" class="hikashop_product_image_subdiv">
<?php if($this->params->get('link_to_product_page',1)){ ?>
<a href="<?php echo $link;?>" title="<?php echo $this->escape($this->row->product_name); ?>" class="MagicZoomPlus" >
<?php }
-- url of the page with the problem -- : hammocks.ie/hammocksUAT/
hammocks.ie/hammocksUAT/index.php/hammocks
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- :Joomla 3.2.3
I purchased Magic Zoom which I got working on the product page, but not on listing page. I contacted their support and got instruction to add a class MagicZoomPlus to the product image. I edited hikashop product view: listing_img.php and added the class, as per below code, unfortunately when I look at the code in the front end it's not pulling the class, what went wrong? Can you help me to enable the component on the listing page, please?
Thanks,
Kashka
<?php
/**
* @package HikaShop for Joomla!
* @version 2.2.3
* @author hikashop.com
* @copyright (C) 2010-2013 HIKARI SOFTWARE. All rights reserved.
* @license GNU/GPLv3 www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.html
*/
defined('_JEXEC') or die('Restricted access');
?><?php
$link = hikashop_completeLink('product&task=show&cid='.$this->row->product_id.'&name='.$this->row->alias.$this->itemid.$this->category_pathway);
if(!empty($this->row->extraData->top)) { echo implode("\r\n",$this->row->extraData->top); }
?>
<!-- PRODUCT IMG -->
<div style="height:<?php echo $this->image->main_thumbnail_y;?>px;text-align:center;clear:both;" class="hikashop_product_image">
<div style="position:relative;text-align:center;clear:both;width:<?php echo $this->image->main_thumbnail_x;?>px;margin: auto;" class="hikashop_product_image_subdiv">
<?php if($this->params->get('link_to_product_page',1)){ ?>
<a href="<?php echo $link;?>" title="<?php echo $this->escape($this->row->product_name); ?>" class="MagicZoomPlus" >
<?php }
-- url of the page with the problem -- : hammocks.ie/hammocksUAT/
hammocks.ie/hammocksUAT/index.php/hammocks
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- :Joomla 3.2.3
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #150233
by lionel75
Replied by lionel75 on topic magic zoom on listing page
Hi
1-- in the magic zoom we can read that the extension work eve nthere is no javascript but when i disable javascript nothing work !! whe nstudy the website of demo ; there is 5 javascript files magiczoom.js magiczoom.wizard.js magictabs.js zeroclipboard.js . if magiczoom.js is disable nothing work !! The exteension also need the file magiczoom.css .
2-- seem that for manage one 3 images *-big.jpg *-small.jpg *-tiny.jpg
3-the 2 file is on your website so it is not a problem of javascript or css . After test in 2 browsers it seem it is working but we need to click first page to see only one product . Thus magic seem enable only on the second page .
4- i don't understand the problem ? magic support don't succeed to give support ?
the zoommagic must work on the first page ?
5-perhaps it is a problem of mouse event capture bubble when mouse hover cursor is on the image area
5a in style.css
line 8420
div.hikashop_product_image img:hover {
transform:scale(1.2); /* perhaps magic need he focus not hikahop image */
}
5b other clue ?
---> magic add http to the path of the image after click
---> why fixed width <div class="MagicToolboxContainer" style="/* max-width: 250px */">
---> z-index problem ?
hope this ll helpfull
give the url of the page with the issue not the website !!!!!
regards
1-- in the magic zoom we can read that the extension work eve nthere is no javascript but when i disable javascript nothing work !! whe nstudy the website of demo ; there is 5 javascript files magiczoom.js magiczoom.wizard.js magictabs.js zeroclipboard.js . if magiczoom.js is disable nothing work !! The exteension also need the file magiczoom.css .
2-- seem that for manage one 3 images *-big.jpg *-small.jpg *-tiny.jpg
3-the 2 file is on your website so it is not a problem of javascript or css . After test in 2 browsers it seem it is working but we need to click first page to see only one product . Thus magic seem enable only on the second page .
4- i don't understand the problem ? magic support don't succeed to give support ?
the zoommagic must work on the first page ?
5-perhaps it is a problem of mouse event capture bubble when mouse hover cursor is on the image area
5a in style.css
line 8420
div.hikashop_product_image img:hover {
transform:scale(1.2); /* perhaps magic need he focus not hikahop image */
}
5b other clue ?
---> magic add http to the path of the image after click
---> why fixed width <div class="MagicToolboxContainer" style="/* max-width: 250px */">
---> z-index problem ?
hope this ll helpfull
give the url of the page with the issue not the website !!!!!
regards
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by lionel75.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #150231
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic magic zoom on listing page
Hi,
It looks like you're using the "listing_img_title" view file on your product listings not the listing_img view file.
So do the modification there and it should work.
It looks like you're using the "listing_img_title" view file on your product listings not the listing_img view file.
So do the modification there and it should work.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #150369
by oilibear
Replied by oilibear on topic magic zoom on listing page
Hi,
Thanks for looking into that.
I added the class to the view "listing_img_title" and I can see that the class is assigned to the a tag, loop thumbnail is showing but it's still not working:
hammocks.ie/hammocksUAT/index.php/hammocks
Any ideas?
Thanks,
Kashka
Thanks for looking into that.
I added the class to the view "listing_img_title" and I can see that the class is assigned to the a tag, loop thumbnail is showing but it's still not working:
hammocks.ie/hammocksUAT/index.php/hammocks
Any ideas?
Thanks,
Kashka
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #150375
by lionel75
Replied by lionel75 on topic magic zoom on listing page
Hi
i test to see if the problem come from hover and it is not a hover problem .
The developper know how their extension work it really a shame that they don't take time to debug your page !!
this extension has already many post issue on this forum .
regard's
i test to see if the problem come from hover and it is not a hover problem .
The developper know how their extension work it really a shame that they don't take time to debug your page !!
this extension has already many post issue on this forum .
regard's
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by lionel75.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 2
12 years 6 months ago #150415
by magictoolbox
Replied by magictoolbox on topic magic zoom on listing page
Hi folks!
You edited the wrong template. We can fix it for you. Please contact the Magic Toolbox support team using the secure form here:
www.magictoolbox.com/contact/
Thanks!
John
Magic Toolbox support team
You edited the wrong template. We can fix it for you. Please contact the Magic Toolbox support team using the secure form here:
www.magictoolbox.com/contact/
Thanks!
John
Magic Toolbox support team
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #150514
by oilibear
Replied by oilibear on topic magic zoom on listing page
Hi John,
Thanks for your message, but I did submit a query on your site before, last Sunday, and Igor came back to me with a response, he helped me with the product detail page but said that support doesn't cover the listing page which surprised me very much, so I've been struggling ever since to get it working. I will submit it anyway and I would really appreciate your help.
Thanks,
Kashka
Thanks for your message, but I did submit a query on your site before, last Sunday, and Igor came back to me with a response, he helped me with the product detail page but said that support doesn't cover the listing page which surprised me very much, so I've been struggling ever since to get it working. I will submit it anyway and I would really appreciate your help.
Thanks,
Kashka
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #151027
by oilibear
Replied by oilibear on topic magic zoom on listing page
Hi,
I got a great support from MagicZoom, they set it up for me in no time where I wanted.
Much appreciated!
Kashka
I got a great support from MagicZoom, they set it up for me in no time where I wanted.
Much appreciated!
Kashka
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.235 seconds