- Posts: 107
- Thank you received: 1
remove stock level
How to remove stock level on the listing pages & product pages? it gives the number of "X product in stock" or "no stock"... ( hammocks.ie/hammocksUAT/ ) In the default parameters of categories in the Hikashop system configuration I changed the "Show the number of products" to "no" but it still shows it?
Thanks,
Kashka
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You have to make a translation override on the key X_ITEMS_IN_STOCK, like:
www.hikashop.com/support/faq.html#tranX_ITEMS_IN_STOCK=""
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thanks so much for your help.
Kashka
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The options of the category listing are for the category listing, not the products listing or the product page that you can access via the category listing.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Stock amount does not show in Corsets - www.iheartsin.com/index.php/corsets
Stock amount DOES show in swimsuits - www.iheartsin.com/index.php/swimsuits
Screenshot of both categories are attached showing the "Show the number of products" is set to NO.
Am I missing a step?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The "show the number of products" option is for categories listings not products listings as I explained in my previous message.
The stock of each product will actually display automatically if you enter the stock in the "quantity" field of the product.
If you don't want that, you can do as Xavier explained:
www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...ck-level.html#150405
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You can see that one has quantity, while the other does not.
Stock amount does not show in Corsets - www.iheartsin.com/index.php/corsets
Stock amount DOES show in swimsuits - www.iheartsin.com/index.php/swimsuits
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
take.ms/xG7hJ
So no, as far as I can see, you are talking about the stock of the products with the text "840 items in stock" next to the "choose options" button of each product of the products listing and thus my previous message still applies.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Let me try saying it differently. Picture A shows up when I click on the menu to show the products in a specific category (Swimsuits). As you point out, the quantity is shown.
Picture B shows up when I click on the menu to show a DIFFERENT category (Corsets). In this picture, the quantity is supressed. The problem is I cannot figure out what setting I needed to change to get the quantity suppressed. I would like both instances to NOT show the quantity.
Are we still talking about the same topic|
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
To remove the quantity display, you can do a translation override on the key "X_ITEMS_IN_STOCK" and "X_ITEM_IN_STOCK".
www.hikashop.com/support/faq.html#tran
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Do you have set a product quantity for the product in this category ?
If no, so it's normal that nothing is displayed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Each product has a different quantity. Is that what you mean? The issue I am having is that when I click on a category that lists all the products in the category, SOME categories will show the quantity of each product in the category. Other categories will not NOT show the quantity of each product in that category.
It's the difference between pictures A and B, in my prior example. Please let me know if I am unclear. I will try again.
Thanks again for your help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Yes, the items have stock we can see that on the product detail page.
But the stock should be displayed on all the listings too, because we don't have options by default to hide it or not.
If the product has a quantity superior to 0, so it display the quantity. Please check that the file "product / quantity" don't have any override. If it don't have override, please give us backend access to your website in order to see why it's not working as expected. You can send the access via private message, or via our contact form, don't forget to give the url to that topic in the message.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.