- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 0
Presale question: Upgrade to business and more...
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #150529
by gandalf81
Presale question: Upgrade to business and more... was created by gandalf81
Hi there,
I want buy HikaShop business, but first I need few things to know...
1. I installed free Hikashop on site and I need to put filters on product list. Can I just upgrade Hikashop version ?
2. On pruduct list page in right column I want show just products on sale from that category, can I do that ?
3. Can I create dropdwon menu with all products from few categories, and when I choose one product, results I need is related products for chosen product.
Thank you very much for support.
Best regards
I want buy HikaShop business, but first I need few things to know...
1. I installed free Hikashop on site and I need to put filters on product list. Can I just upgrade Hikashop version ?
2. On pruduct list page in right column I want show just products on sale from that category, can I do that ?
3. Can I create dropdwon menu with all products from few categories, and when I choose one product, results I need is related products for chosen product.
Thank you very much for support.
Best regards
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by gandalf81.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #150580
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Presale question: Upgrade to business and more...
Hi,
1. Yes.
2. Isn't that already the case by default ? Maybe I didn't understand what you want ?
3. You would have to not use the related products feature for that but instead to have an unpublished category with one sub category per product and then add these product categories as second/third categories to your products and you would create a category filter displaying all the categories of that unpbulished category in its choices and when selecting one of them, it would display the products of that category.
1. Yes.
2. Isn't that already the case by default ? Maybe I didn't understand what you want ?
3. You would have to not use the related products feature for that but instead to have an unpublished category with one sub category per product and then add these product categories as second/third categories to your products and you would create a category filter displaying all the categories of that unpbulished category in its choices and when selecting one of them, it would display the products of that category.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds