- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Brand Listing disply problem
12 years 6 months ago #150854
by kiro789
Brand Listing disply problem was created by kiro789
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
cemax.info/
-- Joomla version --
.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4+
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi,
I have this Brand listing module in my new site and I don`t know how to configure this brand module.I see the categoriy contains items but when i click they don`t appear.What I am doing wrong.The Category listing works fine, Brand listing not.
Thank You!
-- Joomla version --
.2.3-- PHP version -- : 5.4+
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi,
I have this Brand listing module in my new site and I don`t know how to configure this brand module.I see the categoriy contains items but when i click they don`t appear.What I am doing wrong.The Category listing works fine, Brand listing not.
Thank You!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #150892
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Brand Listing disply problem
Hi,
In the options of the brand module, for the menu option you have to select a category listing menu.
And in the options of this menu, set an associated module which have to display products.
In the options of the brand module, for the menu option you have to select a category listing menu.
And in the options of this menu, set an associated module which have to display products.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds