- Posts: 50
- Thank you received: 0
How show products ONLY with discount?
12 years 6 months ago #150879
by Homelux
How show products ONLY with discount? was created by Homelux
1. How show products ONLY with discount?
2. There are in Hikashop business Featured Products?
2. There are in Hikashop business Featured Products?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #150907
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic How show products ONLY with discount?
Hi,
1. Are these discounted products in a specific category ?
You can regroup them in one category and then create a listing menu / module which will display only the products of this category.
2. You can find in the hikashop menu Display > Content modules a list of pre-configured modules, one of them is the "Best seller" which order the products by most sold. You can configure the module as you want thans to the "Ordering field" option.
1. Are these discounted products in a specific category ?
You can regroup them in one category and then create a listing menu / module which will display only the products of this category.
2. You can find in the hikashop menu Display > Content modules a list of pre-configured modules, one of them is the "Best seller" which order the products by most sold. You can configure the module as you want thans to the "Ordering field" option.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #151071
by Homelux
Replied by Homelux on topic How show products ONLY with discount?
If i create products with discount, How show products ONLY with discount from different categories?
in the hikashop menu Display > Content modules a list of pre-configured modules, I have HikaShop Content Module. I can configure the module as I want change to the "Ordering field" option. Which value field "Ordering field" mean discount?
if now show products ONLY with discount not possible, please do it in the following versions.
Please do also Featured Products as virtuemart
Thanks
in the hikashop menu Display > Content modules a list of pre-configured modules, I have HikaShop Content Module. I can configure the module as I want change to the "Ordering field" option. Which value field "Ordering field" mean discount?
if now show products ONLY with discount not possible, please do it in the following versions.
Please do also Featured Products as virtuemart
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #151120
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How show products ONLY with discount?
Hi,
You can already do a featured products module with HikaShop. Simply create an unpublished category "featured" and add it to the products you want to be featured in your hikashop content module and then configure the "parent category" of your module to that category and it will display the products in that category.
For a discounted products only module, for now you would have to use a similar method and add your discounted products manually to an unpublished category so that you could display the products in it with a products listing module. An automatic method with an option is something we want to add in the future but it is REALLY complex to do properly without reducing a lot the performances of the shop. It will mean to build a pre calculated prices table because the options of discounts are too dynamic to be able to calculate them on prices dynamically in MySQL queries and with lots of products it cannot be done in PHP dynamically either so the prices need to be pre calculated in a prices cache table so that we can base the filter on the discount on it. It's the same issue with a default sorting of products listings based on the price of the products actually.
PS: please do not ask your questions at the same time in our contact form and on the forum.
You can already do a featured products module with HikaShop. Simply create an unpublished category "featured" and add it to the products you want to be featured in your hikashop content module and then configure the "parent category" of your module to that category and it will display the products in that category.
For a discounted products only module, for now you would have to use a similar method and add your discounted products manually to an unpublished category so that you could display the products in it with a products listing module. An automatic method with an option is something we want to add in the future but it is REALLY complex to do properly without reducing a lot the performances of the shop. It will mean to build a pre calculated prices table because the options of discounts are too dynamic to be able to calculate them on prices dynamically in MySQL queries and with lots of products it cannot be done in PHP dynamically either so the prices need to be pre calculated in a prices cache table so that we can base the filter on the discount on it. It's the same issue with a default sorting of products listings based on the price of the products actually.
PS: please do not ask your questions at the same time in our contact form and on the forum.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #157460
by villykou
Replied by villykou on topic How show products ONLY with discount?
I have followed your instuctions as I wanted to show a module containing products from different categories in offer.
I have created a category "Offers" and I set it unpuplished,
added that category to 3 products,
created a content module (Type of content : Product) but the module shows just one product (note that I have set columns 3 - products 3).
Another strange thing is that I assign the Associated Category but it disappears after Aply.
I am sure that I miss something but I cannot figure it out
Can you please help ?
I have created a category "Offers" and I set it unpuplished,
added that category to 3 products,
created a content module (Type of content : Product) but the module shows just one product (note that I have set columns 3 - products 3).
Another strange thing is that I assign the Associated Category but it disappears after Aply.
I am sure that I miss something but I cannot figure it out
Can you please help ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #157473
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic How show products ONLY with discount?
Hi there,
Are you sure you products are all published?
If so, Could you please post some screenshot of your module and concerned products as well as a link to the page? It will help us to spot your issue.
Are you sure you products are all published?
If so, Could you please post some screenshot of your module and concerned products as well as a link to the page? It will help us to spot your issue.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #157504
by villykou
Replied by villykou on topic How show products ONLY with discount?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #157757
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic How show products ONLY with discount?
Hi,
I checked your website but couldn't find the module that you used for this category.
Could you give me direct link to see where it's displayed?
Also, I see you are running Hikashop 2.3.0, could you download and install 2.3.1 from your profile on our website? It should solve the associated category.
I checked your website but couldn't find the module that you used for this category.
Could you give me direct link to see where it's displayed?
Also, I see you are running Hikashop 2.3.0, could you download and install 2.3.1 from your profile on our website? It should solve the associated category.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #157937
by villykou
Replied by villykou on topic How show products ONLY with discount?
Hi Eliot
I have update and now the module keeps the accosiated category but does not appear at front end, so I can not give you a link. It is supposed to show at possition top (under the colored labels) on all pages.
module id 89 (Οι προσφορές της ημέρας)
accosiated category 35 (Προσφορές)
Solved (I hope it will keep working)
Finaly I have set Synchronize with currently displayed item when possible : YES and it appeared showing related products (wrong) and then set it back to NO and it works fine
I have update and now the module keeps the accosiated category but does not appear at front end, so I can not give you a link. It is supposed to show at possition top (under the colored labels) on all pages.
module id 89 (Οι προσφορές της ημέρας)
accosiated category 35 (Προσφορές)
Solved (I hope it will keep working)
Finaly I have set Synchronize with currently displayed item when possible : YES and it appeared showing related products (wrong) and then set it back to NO and it works fine
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #158658
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic How show products ONLY with discount?
Glad to see you solved the issue and thanks for sharing the answer!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds